Detectorists

I see Bob had to go into hospital the other day whilst they were filming - what a read didn't make it clear whether it was a physical or mental health issue - hope he is OK
He went to the docs after a couple of days filming. He's fine.

Mortimer and Whitehouse is the same for.me at the moment.
The new series has been shit so far. I love fishing, Bob, and Paul, but it's run its course now.
Bob is a lazy bastard with no interest In fishing or healthy eating, he would rather be at home watching telly and eating crisps. He's becoming a bit of a George best kind of twat.
Paul likes fishing, and he's in his element and can't believe his luck.
Was great telly, but now, cinematography apart, a bit tiresome

Last edited:
Never heard of it until I saw this thread about a week ago so I’ve started watching it and really enjoying it
Thanks Bluemoon:)

When lance + Toni leave the hypnotists, she offers to buy a chippy tea, his reply is one of the best callback lines ever. Very clever writing.
I'm sure I've read somewhere there's to be a crimbo special this year. Hope so, brilliant series.
I live in Saxmundham, they were here and in Framlingham filming the Xmas special last month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.