Dev on Corrie

He is actually a pretty accurate example of a certain kind of cheesy f***** in general, and especially some particularly hilarious Indian lads I know, two-bob medallion men who consider a bird openly telling them to fuck off to their face is merely 'an opening gambit'

LongsightM13 said:
He is actually a pretty accurate example of a certain kind of cheesy f***** in general, and especially some particularly hilarious Indian lads I know, two-bob medallion men who consider a bird openly telling them to fuck off to their face is merely 'an opening gambit'

it certainly isn't only the indian lads, but then again, I do remember one of them telling me, shortly after he'd been very publicly told to F*** off, that approaching women was 'a numbers game'.

mcfc_die_hard said:
aphex said:
what does ftw mean?

i dont care. i just want to know. in a non caring way.

for the win

tar.

he's pretending to be someones husband to get a bit of action.

5 stars dev.

bizzbo said:
LongsightM13 said:

it certainly isn't only the indian lads, but then again, I do remember one of them telling me, shortly after he'd been very publicly told to F*** off, that approaching women was 'a numbers game'.

you two are just to cool for school.

you clever bastards.

The thing is, though, aphex, I don't think this guy is acting. I think he really is a cheesy prat just playing himself. Still, what works for Jack Nicholson....(that's both the first and last time you'll ever see those two compared, by the way)

LongsightM13 said:
The thing is, though, aphex, I don't think this guy is acting. I think he really is a cheesy prat just playing himself. Still, what works for Jack Nicholson....(that's both the first and last time you'll ever see those two compared, by the way)

jack nicholson is my vote for the greatest actor ever. perhaps apart from james stewart who is a bit of a hero of mine.

.. tangent there. paid to be a prat? where do i sign!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.