Dev on Corrie

I find it hard to believe that anyone actually watches the soaps these days.

They went awful about 15 years since.

And I have never got over Damon dying in Brookie. That did it for me, the bastids!!

mackenzie said:

And I have never got over Damon dying in Brookie. That did it for me, the bastids!!

I remember Barry Grant sorting out S Ss Ss Sizzler. I used to want to be like Barry, except he was scouse.

Simon Gregson who plays Steve McDonald is a Blue, that alone should make him on a par with some of those Oscar nominees in Hollinwood

bluwes said:
Simon Gregson who plays Steve McDonald is a Blue, that alone should make him on a par with some of those Oscar nominees in Hollinwood

no

he's a vampire.

mammutly said:
mackenzie said:

I remember Barry Grant sorting out S Ss Ss Sizzler. I used to want to be like Barry, except he was scouse.

And had a mullet. You forgot that bit.

mackenzie said:
mammutly said:

And had a mullet. You forgot that bit.

Did he?

That's just shattered my illusions!
All my life, whenever I've faced a difficult situation, I've always thought to myself 'What would Barry Grant do?'. Now I find I've led my whole life based on the misplaced admiration of an ex mullet!!!

FFS! I don't come on bluemoon for this kind of dream ripping.

LongsightM13 said:
The thing is, though, aphex, I don't think this guy is acting. I think he really is a cheesy prat just playing himself.
A good few years ago I used to know a lot of the Coronation Street cast (in the days of Ena Sharples, Elsie Tanner and Len Fairclough).

They fell into one of two camps - those that just played themselves and those that were totally different to their on screen persona. So people like Bill Roache (Ken Barlow), Peter Adamson (Len Fairclough) and Julie Goodyear (Bet Lynch) were no different on or off screen.

Violet Carson (who played sharp-tongued battleaxe Ena Sharples) was just the loveliest woman you could hope to meet and Jean Alexander (Hilda Ogden) was actually quite posh and refined when she took her curlers out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.