Devante Cole...

Defending himself on Twitter saying he is a blue but can appreciate good players, etc. Not sure how any real blue could celebrate Ronaldo doing anything against City.

LoveCity said:
Defending himself on Twitter saying he is a blue but can appreciate good players, etc. Not sure how any real blue could celebrate Ronaldo doing anything against City.
And mocking the captain as well. Classy.

He apologised. Just commenting about his team mate.

Players can't all be mad fans like us. Thank God

I taught Devante at school; got the impression he was brought up a red but has been supporting city for his teenage years since Andy/Andrew played for us. I know he used to watch city regular with mates and was supporting us at OT when we lost that carling cup semi. Something of nothing on twitter

rick773 said:
As opposed to all the people saying the great thing about kompany on the post match thread? I follow him on twitter for some reason.. Never seems anti city / pro rag. Says some impartial things sometimes and talks "urban" .. Not sure why a 16 year olds tweets can bother someone so much though

It's time 16yr olds learned a bit of respect for their elders and betters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.