Devante Cole...

Unfortunate comment, but he must remember that many many people will latch onto anything like this. Cut the lad a bit of slack he's only 16.

LongsightM13 said:
Storm in a teacup. "Teenage footballer does something daft, shocker."

Spot on.

Social media can make anybody look a right twit. Nothing to see here, just move on.

Proper shit over reaction from city fans last night was proud as fuck of ours fan till I saw the abuse being sent to this lad

Anyone who ABUSED the young lad last night for a nothing comment and anyone on here who is doing the same is the prick, not young Devante.

As for whether he is a blue or a rag, i think he is a blue but not a blue like we all are. He is definitely not a rag - there have been many times where he has shown his delight at us beating the rags and many times where he has taken delight in the rags losing - and all those who ABUSE the young lad on there and call him a rag purely because of his surname is a prick.

Leave the lad alone and stop being an embarrassment to City fans. I remember last year George Evans getting hounded off twitter for showing his disappointment in Dzeko's performance, yes he shouldn't have said it because he is employed by the club but he was 16 years old and the ABUSE he got from City fans was pathetic and i wonder what he must think of City fans who get on his back for a nothing comment.

Any time I've noticed his tweets he has come across as a blue and has been buzzing when we've won games, he is free to comment on football as we all are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.