Devastated

paul calfs tash

I can't even think of another word which describes my state of mind right now. I was far too upset and angry last night to even contemplate coming on Bluemoon and discussing the aftermath of the game. What I want to do now that I have calmed down is ask City fans one question. WHY IS IT CITY JUST CAN'T GET IT RIGHT JUST ONCE? After the chuckles at the weekend when the dippers bent over for Chelsea, thus fucking the rags title up. It was all set up for a perfect week. Beat Spurs and we were almost certainly in the Champions League (couldn't see West Ham wanting to help Spurs out). All we had to do was get through one poxy game, two halves, ninety bastard minutes ffs. But in typical City style we can't even manage that. How on earth have we let this go tits up? I'm totally devastated. So instead of a possible trip to Camp Nou we can look forward to a trip to some obscure Latvian town. Thanks City. Thanks very much. If I didn't love you so much I would hate you a passion. CTID.

Hugs for Paul, Seriously mate you will get over it. Its a point made by a few that when it comes to THAT big game we dont win, the difference Paul is our big game used to be a relegation or promotion game, its not now its the serious end, were just not ready yet but we will be soon, keep the faith

I agree with the goats backside . lets think of the future, Paul.

Football is not a one night game. Lets get over it and hope bright days to come

I know what your saying lads. Everything comes to those who wait but it's just so disappointing the way it ended. It was like having 5 numbers on the lottery and being one number out for the jackpot. Some will probably say this is a classic kneejerk but we just weren't good enough for the run in. I thought after the smashing of Burnley we were home and dry. I thought we were unstoppable and invincible. I honestly believed we just needed keep our heads and we were home and dry. I appreciate we have come a long way in a relatively short amount of time but it's still gut wrenching. Maybe some of us, myself included started believing our own hype. I know our day will come and we will show the cream of Europe who the best team and best fans are for years to come. But right now I'm bitterly bitterly disappointed.<br /><br />-- Thu May 06, 2010 11:43 am --<br /><br />I know what your saying lads. Everything comes to those who wait but it's just so disappointing the way it ended. It was like having 5 numbers on the lottery and being one number out for the jackpot. Some will probably say this is a classic kneejerk but we just weren't good enough for the run in. I thought after the smashing of Burnley we were home and dry. I thought we were unstoppable and invincible. I honestly believed we just needed keep our heads and we were home and dry. I appreciate we have come a long way in a relatively short amount of time but it's still gut wrenching. Maybe some of us, myself included started believing our own hype. I know our day will come and we will show the cream of Europe who the best team and best fans are for years to come. But right now I'm bitterly bitterly disappointed.

paul calfs tash said:
I can't even think of another word which describes my state of mind right now. I was far too upset and angry last night to even contemplate coming on Bluemoon and discussing the aftermath of the game. What I want to do now that I have calmed down is ask City fans one question. WHY IS IT CITY JUST CAN'T GET IT RIGHT JUST ONCE? After the chuckles at the weekend when the dippers bent over for Chelsea, thus fucking the rags title up. It was all set up for a perfect week. Beat Spurs and we were almost certainly in the Champions League (couldn't see West Ham wanting to help Spurs out). All we had to do was get through one poxy game, two halves, ninety bastard minutes ffs. But in typical City style we can't even manage that. How on earth have we let this go tits up? I'm totally devastated. So instead of a possible trip to Camp Nou we can look forward to a trip to some obscure Latvian town. Thanks City. Thanks very much. If I didn't love you so much I would hate you a passion. CTID.

I would have thought that the first lesson for a City fan is to understand that the words PERFECT and CITY have an uneasy juxtaposition. Have they ever appeared in the same sentence since '68?

"Some footy teams struggle, some footy teams triumph, others are eliminated. Such is history; such is the history of civilization for thousands of years."
Mao Zedong

And to think he came up with that quote having never seen City at their most 'typical'!

paul calfs tash said:
I can't even think of another word which describes my state of mind right now. I was far too upset and angry last night to even contemplate coming on Bluemoon and discussing the aftermath of the game. What I want to do now that I have calmed down is ask City fans one question. WHY IS IT CITY JUST CAN'T GET IT RIGHT JUST ONCE?

Fuck me did we get relegated??

I'm a proper soft shite lol. Just played Don't Stop Believing by Journey on Absolute Radio and stupid me starting whelling up ffs. Jesus Paul get a grip you big puff lol.

-- Thu May 06, 2010 1:02 pm --

I'm a proper soft shite lol. Just played Don't Stop Believing by Journey on Absolute Radio and stupid me starting whelling up ffs. Jesus Paul get a grip you big puff lol.<br /><br />-- Thu May 06, 2010 1:03 pm --<br /><br />I'm a proper soft shite lol. Just played Don't Stop Believing by Journey on Absolute Radio and stupid me starting whelling up ffs. Jesus Paul get a grip you big puff lol.

paul calfs tash said:
I'm a proper soft shite lol. Just played Don't Stop Believing by Journey on Absolute Radio and stupid me starting whelling up ffs. Jesus Paul get a grip you big puff lol.

-- Thu May 06, 2010 1:02 pm --

-- Thu May 06, 2010 1:03 pm --

i dunno how old you are but i hope you werent at maine road when we first got relegated. this is fuck all in comparision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.