Devastated

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
paul calfs tash said:
I'm a proper soft shite lol. Just played Don't Stop Believing by Journey on Absolute Radio and stupid me starting whelling up ffs. Jesus Paul get a grip you big puff lol.

-- Thu May 06, 2010 1:02 pm --

I'm a proper soft shite lol. Just played Don't Stop Believing by Journey on Absolute Radio and stupid me starting whelling up ffs. Jesus Paul get a grip you big puff lol.

-- Thu May 06, 2010 1:03 pm --

i dunno how old you are but i hope you werent at maine road when we first got relegated. this is fuck all in comparision.

the despair when winning 5-2 at stoke and still going down to the third tier will never leave me and makes yesterday an out and out celebration.
as said we are fighting out at the business end now, our time will come

I see everyone saying the future is bright bla bla bla. If you take city out of the equation, and the scum out of the equation, I agree things could look better for the one with money, and worse for the one with american owners.

BUT if we add city and the scum to the equation things doesn't look that good, and even if things looks promising, it is NOT certain we will have success like everyone thinks. The money will only do us that much, and we all know how city works. I'm really tired of this arrogant attitude.

It's not so much arrogance as hope. For the first time since never we have real hope of being a top side in Europe. I'm sure it will come but atm I just can't see when that will be. Our players have proved as a unit they are not good enough for top 4. If we want to move forward then sweeping changes must be made throughout the side. As much as it hurts to say Spurs were the better side and probably deserve to be 4th. It's just a twat that they secured it on our ground. Watching them Yid twats celebrate last night was really hard to take.

I'd rather suffer the dissapointment of last night than the norm that is our usual season, i was gutted last night don't get me wrong, i'm old enough to remember the last time we qualified for europe on league placing, i would rather feel devastated missing out on champs league than relief we either avoided relegation or got promoted, now the dust has settled for me i look back at this season as a good un!

BlueSinclair said:
I see everyone saying the future is bright bla bla bla. If you take city out of the equation, and the scum out of the equation, I agree things could look better for the one with money, and worse for the one with american owners.

BUT if we add city and the scum to the equation things doesn't look that good, and even if things looks promising, it is NOT certain we will have success like everyone thinks. The money will only do us that much, and we all know how city works. I'm really tired of this arrogant attitude.

True, the likes of Chelsea, Utd ( regardless of debt), Arsenal, Spurs etc will all strengthen in the summer, this idea that we're the only ones who will spend this summer is way wide of the mark.

We will spend big this summer. Bigger than anyone else in the PL. I'm just gutted we may now miss on Torres. Can't see him swapping Europa League football for, well. Europa League football. We will probably have to downgrade our realistic targets, which in turn will leave us in limbo regarding the top 4.

paul calfs tash said:
I can't even think of another word which describes my state of mind right now. I was far too upset and angry last night to even contemplate coming on Bluemoon and discussing the aftermath of the game. What I want to do now that I have calmed down is ask City fans one question. WHY IS IT CITY JUST CAN'T GET IT RIGHT JUST ONCE? After the chuckles at the weekend when the dippers bent over for Chelsea, thus fucking the rags title up. It was all set up for a perfect week. Beat Spurs and we were almost certainly in the Champions League (couldn't see West Ham wanting to help Spurs out). All we had to do was get through one poxy game, two halves, ninety bastard minutes ffs. But in typical City style we can't even manage that. How on earth have we let this go tits up? I'm totally devastated. So instead of a possible trip to Camp Nou we can look forward to a trip to some obscure Latvian town. Thanks City. Thanks very much. If I didn't love you so much I would hate you a passion. CTID.

Take a step back from last nights result and you'll see that we've had our best league season for 18years and our best cup season for 29years! And every season from now on we are only going to get better and better! We almost signed Kaka 18months ago after just being in the bottom 3 at Christmas, we signed Tevez Lescott Adebayor Toure Barry etc after finishing 10th and offering no European football this season, so what are the possibilites of who we can sign after this very good season for us!?

I'm looking forward to the Europa Lg anyway, we actually have a real chance of winning that, and the final is at Landsdown Rd!

It's all good mate! Don't feel down, and certainly not devastated about this great club!

BlueSinclair said:

Who gives a flying fuck about United!? take them out of the equation altogether cos they've got nothing to do with Manchester City FC! I've not thought about them dick heads since we played them and won't be making them a priority until we play em again, and only sad bastards will be cheering on Chelsea on Sunday instead of City for 5th! So keep you United posts to yourself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.