Devastated

danburge82 said:
paul calfs tash said:
I can't even think of another word which describes my state of mind right now. I was far too upset and angry last night to even contemplate coming on Bluemoon and discussing the aftermath of the game. What I want to do now that I have calmed down is ask City fans one question. WHY IS IT CITY JUST CAN'T GET IT RIGHT JUST ONCE? After the chuckles at the weekend when the dippers bent over for Chelsea, thus fucking the rags title up. It was all set up for a perfect week. Beat Spurs and we were almost certainly in the Champions League (couldn't see West Ham wanting to help Spurs out). All we had to do was get through one poxy game, two halves, ninety bastard minutes ffs. But in typical City style we can't even manage that. How on earth have we let this go tits up? I'm totally devastated. So instead of a possible trip to Camp Nou we can look forward to a trip to some obscure Latvian town. Thanks City. Thanks very much. If I didn't love you so much I would hate you a passion. CTID.

Take a step back from last nights result and you'll see that we've had our best league season for 18years and our best cup season for 29years! And every season from now on we are only going to get better and better! We almost signed Kaka 18months ago after just being in the bottom 3 at Christmas, we signed Tevez Lescott Adebayor Toure Barry etc after finishing 10th and offering no European football this season, so what are the possibilites of who we can sign after this very good season for us!?

I'm looking forward to the Europa Lg anyway, we actually have a real chance of winning that, and the final is at Landsdown Rd!

It's all good mate! Don't feel down, and certainly not devastated about this great club!
You know how to cheer a bloke up when he's down lol.<br /><br />-- Thu May 06, 2010 7:16 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
blue_paul said:
Is this a red on a wind up? I think maybe so folks.

Definite....and he's reeling them in.
Oh stop being so fucking paranoid ffs. I was naturally feeling right down today. But must say because of Blues optimism I'm a lot more upbeat tonight. Sometimes it's good just getting shit off your chest and sharing your problems.

It's a bit off topic, but can somebody please explain why Freak is on the home page of Bluemoon? I opened the site to see his boney face sprawled all over it cheering with a pale moustached man on his chest. Somebody please explain what is happening with this.

I've been pretty devastated over this one, much worse than the derbies for me. Couldn't mutter a word on the way back home, just put my hood up in the car and sulked. Girlfriend was trying to ring me but I didn't want to speak to anyone and just turned my fone off. Went home and ate some cheese on toast and some jaffa cakes, just needed something quick to fill the hole so I could get in bed ASAP

I've manned up now though. Like Khaldoon said in the interview - there's no room for sulking at this club anymore. Let's get on with it. It would have been a fantastic achievement but at the end of the day we fell shrot because we weren't quite good enough. Sooner or later we will be

I too was gutted last night but feel a lot more rational today.
We have had a great season and maybe losing out on the CL will not be such a loss in the long run. I am not convinced that we would have made that much of an impact in the CL next season. It will be sweet to see spuds make a real pigs ear of it. I can see us doing well in the Europa League and having managed tget to the QF last time round, we should improve as we have a much stronger team this time round....plus whatever additions we make in the summer.

On reflection, world domination at a slower pace maybe more beneficial for the club and easier for us fans.

Nightmare is the only word I can use to describe how I feel.I literally saw every hour on the clock last night. Every time I closed my eyes all I could see was Peter Bloody Crouch!!!
It was 1981 all over again. My son did his first GCSE this morning. He was revising at half-time. Poor lad had to go in school today and have the piss taken out of him for being a blue.And I feel so guilty about that cos he's only a blue cos of his dad......

I felt like shit today when I woke up and realised those lovely dreams last night were just exactly that. Lovely dreams. I feel much better and more optimistic after posting this thread. Probably just kneejerking early doors and needed a kick up the proverbial arse.<br /><br />-- Thu May 06, 2010 8:25 pm --<br /><br />I felt like shit today when I woke up and realised those lovely dreams last night were just exactly that. Lovely dreams. I feel much better and more optimistic after posting this thread. Probably just kneejerking early doors and needed a kick up the proverbial arse.

I know what you mean, I too felt....not sure what, drained, empty, just could not believe we blew it again, but that is City, I have had to console myself today that at least we have finished better than we did last year, onwards and upwards - hopefully.

Still absolutely gutted. I know that this season is a big improvement and that progress is almost inevitable next year but am just so disapointed that every single time we reach a pivotal moment, an absolutely must win game, we will always fuck it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.