Di Maria

blink922 said:
Dax777 said:
blink922 said:
Maybe a few years ago.

On topic, Di Maria would be my #1 choice this summer if he's on his way out of Madrid
He isn't. And unless Mourihno leaves and the new guy doesn't want him. But as long as Mourihno is there, Di Maria is in his top 5
Cristiano
Ramos
Pepe
Di Maria
Alonzo

Those 5 start everytime if Mourihno is coach.

Yep that's what I was thinking as well. Hard to see why he'd want to leave.

because he's paid less than our Natalie :)

blink922 said:
Real Madrid winger Angel di Maria has refused the club’s first offer to extend his contract at the Bernabeu.

The 24-year-old Argentina international joined Real from Benfica in 2010 in a deal worth 25million euro plus up to 11million euro in add-ons and bonuses. His current contract with the club expires in 2016 with a termination clause of 50million euro but Real are keen to tie him down to a longer deal at the club while di Maria is looking for a better pay deal.

According to Spanish radio network Cadena Cope di Maria, via his agent Jorge Mendes, has told the club that he expects to receive the same salary as his countryman Gonzalo Higuain, who earns 3 5 million euros per season at the Bernabeu – the equivalent of just under £60,000 a week..

The radio station claims that both the player and his agent argued that his performances justify a higher salary and di Maria is apparently threatening to leave the club at the end of the season. Manchester City and Chelsea would be willing to pay up to 5million euro a year – around £80,000 a week – although the size of the termination clause could prove a deterrent.

Di Maria is out of action with a thigh injury. He missed six weeks earlier this season only for the injury to return during his comeback game with Racing Santander in February.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballgossip.org.uk/index.php/2012/03/27/real-madrid-transfer-news-and-rumours-tuesday-27-march/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballgossip.org.uk/index. ... -27-march/</a>

Real want to pay him 60k? lol Milner makes a lot more than that.

MSP said:
blink922 said:
Dax777 said:
He isn't. And unless Mourihno leaves and the new guy doesn't want him. But as long as Mourihno is there, Di Maria is in his top 5
Cristiano
Ramos
Pepe
Di Maria
Alonzo

Those 5 start everytime if Mourihno is coach.

Didn't realize he was on such low wages before I saw the article I posted earlier. Crazy for a player of his caliber.

blink922 said:
MSP said:
blink922 said:

Didn't realize he was on such low wages before I saw the article I posted earlier. Crazy for a player of his caliber.

Fast and has got a lot of skill, but isnt strong enough for me, wouldn't do it in the prem

youngkippax said:
Fast and has got a lot of skill, but isnt strong enough for me, wouldn't do it in the prem

Di Maria would tear up this league, he's better than Nani who takes the piss out of teams when on form. And if anyone got physical with him, he'd go down and win free kicks.

LoveCity said:
youngkippax said:

Di Maria would tear up this league, he's better than Nani who takes the piss out of teams when on form. And if anyone got physical with him, he'd go down and win free kicks.

Nani? Are you serious? Narr, it was the same situation with Neymar, Di Maria and Neymar are the same type of players, tricky and clever, but go down too easily!

I can't see Madrid letting him go. He's the only player like him they have.

When fit, he tends to play.

Jumanji said:
I can't see Madrid letting him go. He's the only player like him they have.

When fit, he tends to play.

yes but Mourinho is linked with us so if he comes, he might bring a few down with him aswell. Think about it, since Mourinho has been linked with us how many Madrid players have we been linked with aswell? There has been Cristina Ronaldo, Di Maria, Higuain, Benzema's name pops up in some conversations aswell. I don't think that that is just coincedental.
Besides, i think Mancini has done very well with us, and i'm not sure whether i want him to leave, but out of all of the above, i would love to see Benzema at city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.