Di Maria

Without doubt,he's world class on his day,however,he's another who is probably more hassle than he's worth.....I don't think he wants to be here(England) for a start......also i'd be ever so slightly tormened if,while purchasing him,we were heavily contributing to their Bale bid.

So,no,fvck that for an idea.

I'd put money on him being swapped for Cavani in the summer, in an exchange of hideously overpriced players whos clubs don't want to admit they paid twice what they were worth.

i dont think theres any chance he would move to us. He wants out of the area and wouldnt want him anyway.

Apart from his last season at Madrid, he has been woefully inconsistent.

Ancelotti also mentioned his knack for losing the ball

Not worth the hassle IMO and most of Madrid's cast offs in the past few years have shown measurable decline in their performances (Higuain, Ozil, Di Maria)

He had more assists than Silva and Nasri combined together this season.

Therefore I don't understand how anyone is not wiling to have him :) !

He doesn't like being in Manchester apparently but if there was a team he'd like to join in England I would think it's us.

We reportedly turned his agent down twice last summer because we couldn't afford him.

My issues would be with his injury record and the inconsistency mentioned. I don't think he can maintain a good run of more than 4 or 5 games at a time with a huge period of doing nothing or being injured. For 20-30m and with no chance of us getting Bale or another winger he might be worth taking a punt.

I think PSG will be in for him with all that said.

I would have him. Even on an off day he provides a moment of brilliance/assist. Would do amazingly well in our squad. He did start in the league as well as Sanchez but boiled off, I think he can replicate his start.

To be concise and to the point he simply does not have it to play here.
Maybe London, possibly but all in all i just think he is not in sync with the English game.

He is ill at ease here at best and would be happy in a less physically demanding league.
Not that he can't produce, his mind won't really let him, he is just not happy in this league i feel.

He would need a constant arm around him which i admit our club are excellent at. He just seems like a miss kick/ hard tackle away from weeks of low confidence and shit performances. I just can't see how he is what you need at a top club where your expected to have a bit of steel about yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.