Diabetes

Lean meats,healthy fats and fibrous carbs alongside a decent exercise routine - bye bye diabetes - piece of piss.

Lean meats,healthy fats and fibrous carbs alongside a decent exercise routine - bye bye diabetes - piece of piss.

Pardon my ignorance - can you give me an example of a few healthy fats and fibrous carbs that you incorporate into your diet?

I am eating a lot of white meat, the odd steak, tonnes of veg, a little fruit and managed to get my metabolic age down from 53 to 46 in 3 months.

Thanks.

Pardon my ignorance - can you give me an example of a few healthy fats and fibrous carbs that you incorporate into your diet?

I am eating a lot of white meat, the odd steak, tonnes of veg, a little fruit and managed to get my metabolic age down from 53 to 46 in 3 months.

Thanks.

Yep.My diet......

Fish - Fresh salmon,tuna,trout,haddock,cod,mackerel(also tinned).
Meat - Chicken,turkey,venison
Fats - eggs,omega 3 oils,EV olive,natural nuts(including butters),hemp,rapseed.
Carbs - sweet potatoes,oats,rye/pumpernickel bread,wholegrain rice,apples,bananas,berries
Veg - All greens plus peppers,mushrooms,onions
Dairy - Greek yogurt,cottage cheese,quark
Herbs - garlic,turmeric,pepper,Himalayan/sea salt,cinammon

Also - casein protein powder and the occasional protein bar.

Drinks - water,green tea,mint tea,espresso coffee(2 a day)

Yep.My diet......

Fish - Fresh salmon,tuna,trout,haddock,cod,mackerel(also tinned).
Meat - Chicken,turkey,venison
Fats - eggs,omega 3 oils,EV olive,natural nuts(including butters),hemp,rapseed.
Carbs - sweet potatoes,oats,rye/pumpernickel bread,wholegrain rice,apples,bananas,berries
Veg - All greens plus peppers,mushrooms,onions
Dairy - Greek yogurt,cottage cheese,quark
Herbs - garlic,turmeric,pepper,Himalayan/sea salt,cinammon

Also - casein protein powder and the occasional protein bar.

Drinks - water,green tea,mint tea,espresso coffee(2 a day)

Cheers for that - no bread! Must google Pumpernickel bread.

3 egg cheese omelette with a sliced tomato for tea washed down with half a litre of water, greek yoghurt with a cubed apple and cinnamon for afters a bit later before the Barca Real circus tonight. Up to now no real issues apart from feeling nauseous last week.

3 egg cheese omelette with a sliced tomato for tea washed down with half a litre of water, greek yoghurt with a cubed apple and cinnamon for afters a bit later before the Barca Real circus tonight. Up to now no real issues apart from feeling nauseous last week.
Stick to it mate!
You seem to be doing well.
I found that cos my Bloods dropped so quickly about 2-3 weeks in, my eyesight went a bit blurry. Stick with it as it comes back as the Bloods stabilise.

Stick to it mate!
You seem to be doing well.
I found that cos my Bloods dropped so quickly about 2-3 weeks in, my eyesight went a bit blurry. Stick with it as it comes back as the Bloods stabilise.

I thought the blurred vision was just my bad eyes until I realised strangely it was just in my left eye it seems to be worst in the morning and have had it a few days mate. Sugar free gum and cinnamon are helping a lot at the minute and fresh lemon in the water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.