Diamond formation

Delph Dinho
Navas Kelechi Sterling
Kun

Then bring on Silva , KDB, Toure for the last 30 mins to replace the players having a bad game. It really is that simple.

Its not even bad game mate, its fresh legs against a tiring defence and it would work.

Again for clarity, this is not me writing off KdB or Merlin, its me wanting to say to them they have to put the effort in off the ball as well as on it and contribute to the team for the whole 90 mins if they ant to start.

I agree he would go with the second 4 normally but its only bad because of the mental attitude by some of those players to what they are being asked to do.

Right now id go Sterling, Delph, Fernandinho and Navas. Its balanced and has pace out wide and it has work rate going forwards and back. If KdB and Silva want a part of it as they should, id be happy as fuck as they are two world class players and would bring far more to the table right now but not if they just stand around doing fuck all off the ball, as is the case right now.

You pick a winning team, we are not Real Madrid and their galactico's.

With that 4 which I prefer if we are playing 442 who do you prefer to play supporting aguero, kdb,silva or kelechi?

With that 4 which I prefer if we are playing 442 who do you prefer to play supporting aguero, kdb,silva or kelechi?

Right now id go Kalechi. he is dynamite and seems to have struck up a relationship with Kun immediately. He frightens defenders with his movement and he knows where the goal is and it allows Kun the freedom he needs to do his thing. I also go with him because i honestly believe we have to get a real grip of midfield and win that battle at all costs before allowing us the luxury of introducing Silva, Yaya or KdB into the fray, especially away from home.

Sagna---otamendi--mangala--clichy
Navas--dinho--delph--sterling
----------kdb---aguero---------

Your winning you take off kdb for toure and counter them

Sagna--otamendi--mangala--clichy
---------------delph-------------------
Navas----toure------dinho---sterling
-----------------aguero-----------------

Your losing and need goals you take off clichy
And delph

------sagna--------otamendi----mangala
Navas--------toure-------dinho-----sterling
------------silva-------------kdb---------
--------------------aguero-----------------

Three different ways of playing dependant on the situation and opposition with minimal subs required, the important roles are navas,sterling and dinho, they are your legs and workrate the rest are picked on form and tactics

Kdb,silva and kelechi are interchangeable and are in the correct position when you play them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.