Diane Abbott

Was that really neccessary

I am afraid on this occasion Karen not only is it very necessary but the only truly accurate description of by far the most racist, cowardly, deluded, politician in the country.

As for anyone wanting to get up close and personal with her with or without consent must be hoping such an act of bravery would get them a VC and a knighthood.

I am afraid on this occasion Karen not only is it very necessary but the only truly accurate description of by far the most racist, cowardly, deluded, politician in the country.

As for anyone wanting to get up close and personal with her with or without consent must be hoping such an act of bravery would get them a VC and a knighthood.
Might've been Trump?

What an absurd thing to suggest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.