Diane Abbott

And to think Corbyn had a relationship with Abbott. Based on that judgement alone he's unelectable.

Tony Robinson just called to say Time Team want their Dianne Abbott thread back

Pmsl. It was an old bump but why start a new thread when we have a perfectly good one on the back boiler so to speak.

She really does annoy the fuck out of me.

Fair enough. Looking back its fair to say she still has the same issues. I would be interested to know what Corbyn drinks though, just so I can make sure I never order a pint of it! I'd have ribs removed without anaesthetic so I could suck myself off before contemplating that.

Can i request that we discuss her politics or lack of rather than her looks etc because its not why i bumped the thread.

Apologies for being semi serious in off topic.

Fair enough. Looking back its fair to say she still has the same issues. I would be interested to know what Corbyn drinks though, just so I can make sure I never order a pint of it! I'd have ribs removed without anaesthetic so I could suck myself off before contemplating that.
Jezza is a teetotal vegetarian, just the sort to have a fucking good laugh with on a night out.
As for your second point, a tour around the delights of former East Germany on a commie
motor bike with Di on the back was apparently a prelude to him expending his lust on a failed Beyonce lookalike.
How that never turned him into a full blown alky is anyone's guess.

Hardly playing the victim,after Jo Cox they have to take it seriously,she is just saying what we all know about social media,i don't like her by the way

http://news.sky.com/story/diane-abbott-ive-had-rape-threat-and-been-called-n-10774208

She had her arse handed to her on a plate the other week over the article 50 vote and her absence and rather than take it on the chin she pipes up playing the victim card to deflect.

She does nothing for race relations or those of women, nothing.

She had her arse handed to her on a plate the other week over the article 50 vote and her absence and rather than take it on the chin she pipes up playing the victim card to deflect.

She does nothing for race relations or those of women, nothing.
I doubt the 2 are connected,she is an opposition mp so she is not going to be low profile,seems to me she is highlighting a worry for female mp's,she doesn't have the best manner about her i admit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.