Diane Cooke the M.E.N,not happy with our Tevez poster.

C_71_article_1118220_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Here's the biyach!

Would ya after 5 pints? LOL

fukin silly fat twat. another misinformed misguided "journalist". dear me.Clearly not a clue about football rivalry,pr or business strategy,out of her depth im afraid.
ps- i bet her dentist is a busy boy!!

A tale of true grit from backpacker Brit

BRITISH backpacker Jamie Neale cheated death in the Australian wilderness after getting lost, having left his mobile phone at home.

He survived by drinking water from creeks and living on native berries, although doctors fear he may have been poisoned by some of the things he ate. He survived 12 days in freezing cold conditions by covering himself with tree bark.

It's a fantastic story of triumph over adversity, that has now been described by Jamie. Yet there are many snipers - undoubtedly Crocodile Dundee wannabes, who couldn't last five minutes in the outback - who are pouring scorn on his story.

So a good example of true british grit, let's see

1. He goes out into the wilderness without any means of communication
2. He doesn't tell anyone where he is going
3. He doesn't take any survival neccessities like some food or water (has he ever heard of water purifying tablets?)
4. He has no compass, gps or map
5. He goes out on his own with no backup

So, basically she wants everyone to be a complete moron like that idiot who is only alive because of the australian government spending 10's (maybe 100's) of thousands of dollars mounting a rescue expedition.

blue cigar said:
fukin silly fat twat. another misinformed misguided "journalist". dear me.Clearly not a clue about football rivalry,pr or business strategy,out of her depth im afraid.
ps- i bet her dentist is a busy boy!!

yeah ha.... could eat an apple through a tennis racket!!

Sorry but who is she?
Whoever she is doesn't really understand marketing does she? And in particular City's pitch (angle) on this poster.
Like so many people have said it works on so many levels;
It works as a "Welcome" sign to the City to all, with MCFC being the hosts, making City 'that nice club in Manchester' generating more ticket sales
It works as a sign to City fans who don't go too often - 'we mean business' generating more season ticket sales.
It works as it made the national press on numerous occasions - generating more casual ticket sales
It works cos fuckwits like Diane Cooke write about it in the pres, giving it more attention thus, guess what, generating more ticket sales!
ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.