Did Cancelo actually end up with two league titles and 4 medals?

He got a dramatic win at BM and up to the club whether he gets a UCL medal, and they are mandated to give him a PL one.

They may decide to give it to one of the 300 backroom staff who thought they were players.
Defo give it to that baldy guy who slides around the dressing room in his Bill Grundys

Nothing will beat Phillips haul this season
Premier League
FA cup
Champions League
& the biggie
I Relegated Leeds Cup

Whatever he does/doesn't qualify to get this last few months must have been the hardest he's had to endure in his playing career. What an absolute collosal fuck up he made of it, inadvertently it helped kick start our season. Thanks but he can fuck right off. Give him away...
I agree - a bad apple who thought he was bigger than the club - Pep wouldn’t have him back under any circumstances- I’m sure of that

I think he should get the Premier League titles medal because he played until January. FA Cup and Champions League no because he didn't play in the FA Cup (Might be wrong on this one) and also he played for Bayern in the Knockout Rounds which included against us.

A shame he wasted a great opportunity to share the best moments of our clubs history over something petty. Pep doesn't take crap from anyone and his message was clear. Work hard and you will get your chance, if you struggle to break in then he will be honest and will suggest a permanent transfer or loan.

he must be devastated. what a horrible timing to come out with his antics in the winter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.