did carlos get injured?

Bobbies Black Bins

I missed the match yesterday did tevez come off injured or was he just subbed. Sunday mirror are trying to make out tevez and bobbie had words when he came off?

Can someone confirm for me what happened plz.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
I missed the match yesterday did tevez come off injured or was he just subbed. Sunday mirror are trying to make out tevez and bobbie had words when he came off?

Asked to come off. The car pound was closing early

It looked to me like he held his hamstring, did a couple of stretches and then signalled that he wanted to come off. As he ran past the boss, Mancini asked him something . Tevez said something and walked on. Mancini said in post match interview he wasn't injured. I guess Tevez must have felt a twinge and didn't want to push it.

Bobbies Black Bins said:

mancini said that Carlos gestured to come off and when he asked him why that's why there was a confrontation but it turned out he was just tired.

Marvin said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:

mancini said that Carlos gestured to come off and when he asked him why that's why there was a confrontation but it turned out he was just tired.

Confrontation?

He told Bobby he wanted to come off as the 3rd tier weren't singing and loads of fans refused to join in with the posnan.......... said they were all ungrateful bastards!

Just watched a video from Platt after the game and he said Tevez' hamstring had tightened up which was why he came off. Not sure what exactly the exchange between him and Mancini was about though.

malg said:
He told Bobby he wanted to come off as the 3rd tier weren't singing and loads of fans refused to join in with the posnan.......... said they were all ungrateful bastards!

Just thought he wanted to leave when the fire alarm went off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.