did carlos get injured?

he had to come off early or he was in breach of bail conditions :P

he just looked tired and probably just twinged something and knowing we only have 2 fit strikers and the game was won, it was sensible for Tevez to be asked to be subbed.

it was just a question of confusion at the touchline, nothing sinister, nothing that the media will obviously blow way out of proportion.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
he had to come off early or he was in breach of bail conditions :P

he just looked tired and probably just twinged something and knowing we only have 2 fit strikers and the game was won, it was sensible for Tevez to be asked to be subbed.

it was just a question of confusion at the touchline, nothing sinister, nothing that the media will obviously blow way out of proportion.

Or bluemoon

charliebigspuds said:
SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
Vienna_70 said:
I saw Carlos signal he wanted to come off, but I didn't notice an exchange of words.

I was stood in 111 and looked across when he was subbed, definitely exchanged words.

they had a chat but it didn't seem heated

Tevez had a face expression than in some other situation I would describe as heated.

But I guess he was tired of felt some pain, you tend to have that look in such circumstances.

Don't think it was confrontation and heated as I doubt Mancini would stay so cool if it was.

Looked to me he just ran out of gas and needed a brake. He told bobby he was exhausted and bobby told him to stop off and take a rest.

Not a lip-reader but it looked like Carlos said "no way" in response to whatever Mancini said to him.

i think he just wanted his ovation (scored 3 and made 2) just the way he is

Could be that Tevez felt something ready to go, maybe hamstring, so come off as precaution.
Is he injured? Mancini: "No"
Nothing to see here, move along.

Media version:
Tevez, 29, storms off down the tunnel after heated argument with Manicin, 49, who still holds a grudge after what happened in the Champions League.
When asked if Tevez was injured, Manicini said "No" and all journos agreed that this was another cynical ploy by Mancini before he is replaced by somebody who will bow down and worship Lord Face of Bacon* on bended knee.
An insider said that Tevez was for sale for £5 and a bag of maltesers but only to a club outside the UK unless they will provide a personal driver.
Meanwhile City scored 5 lucky goals and the FA is investigating whether a handicap system can be brought in retrospectively for the FA Cup if you wear red shirts.

*To be confirmed on 20 titles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.