did carlos get injured?

Absolutely nothing in this story. Tevez had a storming game, and after his hatrick and with us 5.0 up decided not to push himself any further. He indicated to the bench to sub him. Mancini asked him if he had tweaked anything. Tevez replied "No, No....just tired". I was also told that Tevez's subdued goal celebration(s) was due to a personal loss.

The only point to be made about yesterday is Tevez not indicating the reason to be asked to be subbed. The manager and not the player decides when they have done enough. Him asking to be subbed without explaining why denies a possibly needed change for an injured player etc. As it was, this didn't effect the result. Other times it could do...

Came off early ....

he had a bus to Macclesfield to catch !

Tevez was class yesterday and i did see them exchange words but the press have twisted it to sell papers like they always do

On the pitch he was saying to Bobby "it's gone 70 and you've forgotten to sub me. What's going on?" - mind games tinged with irony.

Re- the Celebration - he was taking the piss out of Ronaldo. Thought that was obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.