Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance (merged)

Re: Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance

the reward for pants to stay at the club is the cup competitions otherwise all he would is train but not play,if we are going to have a decent back up keeper then you have to give them the cups.He is a good keeper so we are not in the hands of a rubbish one,it does make me a little uneasy but joe has a mistake in him these days anyway

Joe hart should play, Mancini has lost his marbles. That said having got away with it v Chelsea there it is totally understandable he gives pants the nod again. He did well overall.

If his job depended on it he'd play Joe.

BTW john cross like all the others are desperate for us to fail, he wrote that article with glee.fuck him.

de niro said:
Joe hart should play, Mancini has lost his marbles. That said having got away with it v Chelsea there it is totally understandable he gives pants the nod again. He did well overall.

BTW john cross like all the others are desperate for us to fail, he wrote that article with glee.fuck him.
For arguments sake, what if Joe makes another mistake between now and the final?

It's amazing that despite the win they found a way to write such a negative article. I hope this is an omen that we'll win the cup :)

Also had joe played the same article will be written about costel, how mancini doesn't treat him well blahblah.. Heck even I can write one right now, how could people get paid for this?

pudge said:
de niro said:

For arguments sake, what if Joe makes another mistake between now and the final?

Makes no difference pants is playing anyway. Understand his reasoning but if you really want to win things you play your best 11possible. Not just in the keeper department. Nasri scored in the semi, do you now leave Silva out?

de niro said:
pudge said:
de niro said:

Makes no difference pants is playing anyway. Understand his reasoning but if you really want to win things you play your best 11possible. Not just in the keeper department. Nasri scored in the semi, do you now leave Silva out?
Having not conceded a goal in the cup until the semi, some would argue Costel is in our best possible 11 for the competition. Confidence plays a big part.

Costel is a solid keeper that I would rather we kept a hold of, if playing him in the cup will allow that to happen then so be it. It's helped get us to a final.

Joe is the number 1 but I'd rather he had some healthy competition for once, Shay's been gone a while.

Sentiment should not come into it , play your strongest team .

Ladybarn Blue . said:
Sentiment should not come into it , play your strongest team .

Absolutely. Don't get me wrong pants did OK and I think hell be OK playing Wigan, I respect them but they don't have a Mata or a hazard that can really hurt you. Its the logic that I'm bothered about, you play your best team. End of.

You cant keep a second keeper unless you play him.

That's the logic I don't understand, how do people expect to keep a decent standard of a back up keeper without the promise of playing time?

Before the excuse of "just not playing time in a semi final/final at Wembley" that undermines the integrity of other fixtures, as surely all are "must wins"

Pantilimon is a big part as to why we are in the final, it's only going to be a game of what ifs if you bring Joe into it.

karen7 said:
the reward for pants to stay at the club is the cup competitions otherwise all he would is train but not play,if we are going to have a decent back up keeper then you have to give them the cups.He is a good keeper so we are not in the hands of a rubbish one,it does make me a little uneasy but joe has a mistake in him these days anyway

Pants got away with a huge mistake on Sunday and if Hazard had hit it better we may be talking about something else. All keepers have mistakes in him just because Pants could of slept all the way up until the Barnsley game doesnt suddenly make him one of the top 20 goalies in the world. If he is as good as everyone keeps telling me he is he will be gone in the summer anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.