Did Robinho return?

Goater666

Did Robinho come back to training last week or is he not due to be back until after the current international?

I honest cant remember what the score is with him now.

I honestly think that Robbie will fit into Mancinis system with all his new signings... Really hope he gives it one more year at least.

adammck said:
I honestly think that Robbie will fit into Mancinis system with all his new signings... Really hope he gives it one more year at least.

Same, with the quality we have now Robi could set the league alight next season.

Sky+ the Brazil vs USA match from early this morning.

Once again, Robi played well and seemed to run the attacking side of the Brazilians. I'm not his biggest fan but if we could get him playing like this with the quality of the players we've now got he could be massive for us this season.

My fear that he isnt very headstrong, cried when he couldnt leave Real, now trying to find ways to get out of City. For once, i hope he trys to give it another go and we get the best out of him. It could be the telling difference

Really not bothered if he comes back to be honest,I was one of is biggest admirers when he joined City thought he was a world class player.

But any player who slags of City,and I don't care who they are or how good they are should be shipped out.Theres no room for players who throw there dummy out the pram at every oppurtunity,it just causes disruption amongst the team.To win leagues and cups,you need players all pulling in the same direction,working as a team.So cry babies like Robinho can go as far as I'm concerned.

adammck said:
My fear that he isnt very headstrong, cried when he couldnt leave Real, now trying to find ways to get out of City. For once, i hope he trys to give it another go and we get the best out of him. It could be the telling difference
He also mischeived his way out of his beloved Santos when Madrid came calling. You know, that club he's just so madly passionate about and would do anything to play for (apart from taking a massive paycut, it would seem).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.