Did Robinho return?

But any player who slags of City,and I don't care who they are or how good they are should be shipped out

Has he actually slagged us of though? In print anywhere? I'm not sticking up for him or anything, but I'm just a bit curious as to where and when he's spoken out against the club. If -as many people seem to suggest- he has given the club a lot of stick then fair play, he deserves all the negativity he gets. But to be honest I don't think I've read any quotes attributed to him where he attacks the club/fans/board etc.

Sorry maybe I jumped the gun,I must admit I have never actually read anything myself just comments on Bluemoon,and in future I better actually have the full facts before posting.

Northern3 said:
Sorry maybe I jumped the gun,I must admit I have never actually read anything myself just comments on Bluemoon,and in future I better actually have the full facts before posting.
Hey, no worries, mate. I was the same. I kept reading on here that he had apparently been bad-mouthing us and I was quick to join in the 'I-Hate-Robinho' brigade - based solely on hearsay. Then I started thinking: 'Well, I haven't actually read anything from him where he's slagged the club off, so maybe I'll keep my views to myself until such a time as I see for myself that he is indeed bad-mouthing us to the media'.

Problem with me is that City is like my family and if I see anything even remotely negative towards the club I love I jump to their support.

Northern3 said:
Really not bothered if he comes back to be honest,I was one of is biggest admirers when he joined City thought he was a world class player.

But any player who slags of City,and I don't care who they are or how good they are should be shipped out.Theres no room for players who throw there dummy out the pram at every oppurtunity,it just causes disruption amongst the team.To win leagues and cups,you need players all pulling in the same direction,working as a team.So cry babies like Robinho can go as far as I'm concerned.
I don't think i've ever seen a quote where he has slagged off City, despite many people on here claiming he has.

played with hunger, class and confidence for Brazil last night. If he comes back to us, all that will PROBABLY transform into no hunger, laziness and uncomefortableness (I know, not a word probably but ...) It's a shame really, he would be immense with these players around him, helping him attack with style and to be mirrored by Silva, Johnson, Tevez and Adebayor and then his tracking back 'abilities' wouldn't be scrutinised if he actually has a good left back behind him and Yaya sweeping up behind him. Unfortunately, I think he'll just walk into Mancini's office and say 'let me go or I'm not playing' like a kid and like he did at Real Madrid.

I think we the correct cover for his flair and will get the best out of him. We do not want him playing his football in our half.

I am an optimist on this, he will come back and play the best football we have ever seen from him both home and away and the likes of Yaya, Milner, NDJ, Barry will cover for his defensive lapses and with Silva Tevez and Ade will knock in 25 goals plus. And all you knockers will have to eat humble pie (fbloke will tell you which is best) Or alternatively nurse get me those pills:-)

KentBlue said:
Northern3 said:
Hey, no worries, mate. I was the same. I kept reading on here that he had apparently been bad-mouthing us and I was quick to join in the 'I-Hate-Robinho' brigade - based solely on hearsay. Then I started thinking: 'Well, I haven't actually read anything from him where he's slagged the club off, so maybe I'll keep my views to myself until such a time as I see for myself that he is indeed bad-mouthing us to the media'.

Problem with me is that City is like my family and if I see anything even remotely negative towards the club I love I jump to their support.

Sensible post Mate! Kudos to you.

if he doesn't come back and report for training we shouldn't pay the c*nt as he'll be in breach of his contract of employment

Little Robin said:
adammck said:
I honestly think that Robbie will fit into Mancinis system with all his new signings... Really hope he gives it one more year at least.

Same, with the quality we have now Robi could set the league alight next season.

agreed, BUT he doesn't want to play for us!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.