Did Robinho return?

what was the score, USA v Brazil ? and whats this OS everyone talks about, in there posts

malc47 said:
what was the score, USA v Brazil ? and whats this OS everyone talks about, in there posts
2-0
OS? Official Site
And is Robinho flying back to England soon?

saw his white lambo driving around wilmslow mid afternoon today. no idea if he was driving it or even if he had sold it. guess they were taking it to his house so he has it for training.

KentBlue said:
Northern3 said:
Sorry maybe I jumped the gun,I must admit I have never actually read anything myself just comments on Bluemoon,and in future I better actually have the full facts before posting.
Hey, no worries, mate. I was the same. I kept reading on here that he had apparently been bad-mouthing us and I was quick to join in the 'I-Hate-Robinho' brigade - based solely on hearsay. Then I started thinking: 'Well, I haven't actually read anything from him where he's slagged the club off, so maybe I'll keep my views to myself until such a time as I see for myself that he is indeed bad-mouthing us to the media'.

Problem with me is that City is like my family and if I see anything even remotely negative towards the club I love I jump to their support.
I can understand why he's happier playing in Brazil where he's liked.

Most of the comments I have seen from him have been how he likes Santos. And the media twist this to say how he hates City. If he pulls on a City shirt again I hope everyone gets behind him. Potential match-winner. Kill his frame of mind and you just hurt City

Never seen him slag us off... lots of talk tho mostly from the press that he hates us but never seen any actual quotes on this... and its very annoying that so many fans on this site turned so quickly on him...

Last season he was out for 3 months with a stress facture... and when he came back he wasnt in a good shape, almost scared of all the tackles he got from behind... and i saluted the loan to santos so he could get back in form and shape and be the player we saw the first year so he couldnt hear all the nastiness that was biled on here for awhile... and now when he is fit again he can really make himself play to the level we all know he can... and with this squad having robinho will be like having a new player... now we have a squad that can let him play to his best...

Im glad to see he has been named in the 23 euro league squad... so he will be cup tied if we were to sell him... which suggest that he is not up for sale!

I have a theory.

Robinho has always dreamed of playing for Brazil at the World Cup. He didnt dream of club glory. As a kid in Brazil that makes sense, there the WC heros are treated like gods.

Now he is 26 finished his second WC. The next one is in Brazil and he will be 30, no guarantees he will be on that team. He will have to be in good form to be on that team., alot of good young players will be fighting for spots.

Now we have several similar skilled players that can take the pressure off of him. I am hoping that he will take this chance to play well. If he wants to play in the next WC cup he will need have a good club playing history to help. Not saying he wants to play here for next four years but if he wants to get a good club he will have to play well here. Otherwise its Brazil, Russia or Turkey for him.

Whenever it comes to discussion of Robinho, a lot of people seem to forget the facts and get lost in the last 6 months of media speculation and misinformation.

The fact is, he left City with the club's agreement and no real bad feeling. He was always due back this week.

The rest is all mightbes and maybes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.