Did Scholes Butt Yaya last night

My Wife and I both think that Scholes looks like he smells (either of shit or body odour or a combintion of the two). I've never met him so can't confirm if it's true or not. He looks smelly though. I appreciate this isn't really relevant but it popped into my head.

Just watched MOTD, laughed like fuck when scholes walks over to him. Yaya gives him a simple "shut the fuck up"

Wellsblue21 said:
watching it again and when yaya waved the yellow seemed to me that scholes stuck his head in a little

Yes he did, not a thud in but press head on Yaya's chin and slight side swipe

It was nothing - just a few handbags.

What annoys me is that after stopping a counter attack with a deliberate hand ball in the first half, Scholes could quite legitametly been sent off yesterday, yet Yaya waving a yellow card is the more 'unsporting' offence.

I understand the card waving issue with tackles, where fouls are often mistimed tackles and there is often debate about intention, but Scholes was twice clearly cheating, so there's no moral high ground there*.

*And I'm not claiming City have any - certainly Barry has a similar tendency to 'stop play developing'.

It was nothing but I'd be willing to bet a pound to a penny that if the roles had been reversed, Scholes would have been rolling around on the floor clutching his face while camel gob and pube head surround the ref brandishing imaginary red cards.<br /><br />-- Tue May 01, 2012 4:12 pm --<br /><br />
bluenova said:
What annoys me is that after stopping a counter attack with a deliberate hand ball in the first half.

I was fucking raging about that at the time. I couldn't believe he got away with it.

Yaya told ginger to fuck off<br /><br />-- Tue May 01, 2012 3:21 pm --<br /><br />Yaya told ginger to fuck off

He head butted him in the groin!

Seriously; no, he didn't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.