Did Scholes Butt Yaya last night

He can't reach Yaya's head unless Yaya is sitting :)

Here's the gif through, nothing happened, unfortunately Yaya was booked already so couldn't abuse him there..

yaya2.gif

cheddar404 said:
My Wife and I both think that Scholes looks like he smells (either of shit or body odour or a combintion of the two). I've never met him so can't confirm if it's true or not. He looks smelly though. I appreciate this isn't really relevant but it popped into my head.
I sat next to Scholes at a Stalybridge Celtic v Gravesend FA Youth Trophy final and to be honest he was talking to me and was quite a nice bloke. But I fucking hate him on the pitch!

i would like to know what was being said to annoy him so much as it appears later on when they have a free kick that yaya apologises to him whilst they are both stood on the edge of the box

Loved how Yaya told him "shut the fuck up you prick".

Yaya is immense he scares the shit out of everyone.

Definately not.<br /><br />-- Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:

Here's the gif through, nothing happened, unfortunately Yaya was booked already so couldn't abuse him there..

yaya2.gif

Had a little chuckle when I see Carrick walking passsed them,thinking "fuck that I`m not getting involved with that big fucker !!"

MSP said:

yaya2.gif
Rio Ferdinand is the one that really piss's me off , always got stick is beak in,

oakiecokie said:
Definately not.

-- Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 pm --

MSP said:

yaya2.gif

Had a little chuckle when I see Carrick walking passsed them,thinking "fuck that I`m not getting involved with that big fucker !!"
And decided to have a quick toke instead.

MSP said:

yaya2.gif
why the fuck does camel gob have to get involved with EVERYTHING on the pitch!?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.