Did that whole 100 points thing mean more to you than you thought it would?

No - I knew it was the best thing that City could have done - EVER!
We will always be the #Centurions

Its as if a City fan has written a story of a football season - and it has played out in real life.

Make us play brilliant football, win two trophies and break records every week - but throw in a few typical City moments as well just to mix it up a bit (two anfield defeats, knocked out the cup by Wigan, lose 3-2 after being 2 up against the rags, all very "typical City" moments) and then to top it all, finishing the story with a 93rd minute winner on the last day, 6 years to the day of 93:20 to set the biggest record of all. If someone had told us that story back in August we'd be thinking they had way too much fucking imagination.

What a season, what a story. Pep won't win manager of the year though. This is City after all.

Nah wasn't too fussed about it, the league had been won and when I got the notification from flash scores I just said 'HA' and put my phone down.

Wasn't unduly bothered until the goal went in, then I went berserk.

It was the whole 2012 moment all over again - same day and date, same opposition manager, almost the exact same time.

Grabbed my City flag from the Huddersfield game and walked up and down our cul-de-sac waving it, with an extra special stop outside the "Armchair Red Knob Head" who had gone to ground recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.