did this really happen on saturday

meldrew said:
No, it's bollocks SWP was substituted for Vassell after about 20 mins when the score was still 0-0.

POOR ATTEMPT AT A WIND UP YOU SAD RAG TWATS

dnk45951yb9.jpg

He did have to take his earrings out, but it was goalless when he came on. Forest didn't score while he was doing it.

meldrew said:
No, it's bollocks SWP was substituted for Vassell after about 20 mins when the score was still 0-0.

What's up Victor, lost your sense of humour? Bit quick to jump in there weren't you?

Dirty Tree said:
meldrew said:

What's up Victor, lost your sense of humour? Bit quick to jump in there weren't you?

Spent your transfer budget have you?

MOD's ban this dick, clearly a RAG!

Haven't you made enough of a fool of yourself in this thread already?

Yeah ban me, I haven't been malicious, or threatening, flamed the board...I'lm quite capable of debate, but ban me anyway....christ no wonder city fans are said to be blinkered.

Dirty Tree said:
Yeah ban me, I haven't been malicious, or threatening, flamed the board...I'lm quite capable of debate, but ban me anyway....christ no wonder city fans are said to be blinkered.

Your the red twat coming on a city forum, enough said.

I visit many websites.... what's the harm? Would you prefer this place to be a forum 100% city supporters? I know I wouldn't...but hey no doubt you'll report me and get me banned. Well done.

meldrew said:
Dirty Tree said:

Your the red twat coming on a city forum, enough said.

I have my suspicions of him too but you are making yourself look foolish I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.