did this really happen on saturday

Is it a case of slate Vassell for anything? You're having a go because he forgot to take earings out - thus meaning he is not comitted? What a load of tripe. Reckon it would be different if the offending player was lets say Robinho or even Ireland.

josh06 said:
Is it a case of slate Vassell for anything? You're having a go because he forgot to take earings out - thus meaning he is not comitted? What a load of tripe. Reckon it would be different if the offending player was lets say Robinho or even Ireland.

sure would be different. unlike the other two, vassell has produced sod all on the pitch, if he cant even be organised and ready as a sub, then he really is useless to us.

Bongo Joe said:
Did Elano and Sturridge have an arguement on the pitch? I read that somewhere.

Yes they did Sturidge was moaning that elano wasn't on the wing so elano went over to hughes and held his arms out asking what to do.

I know Elano isn't having the best of a season but getting told what to do of a greedy kid, i dont think would go down well with him.

Hughes changed the formation and told Sturridge to go upfront and moved Elano wide.
Elano tried to tell Sturridge he was going upfront and then began to tell Hughes to let him go upfront and put Sturridge back wide.

striker said:
Hughes changed the formation and told Sturridge to go upfront and moved Elano wide.
Elano tried to tell Sturridge he was going upfront and then began to tell Hughes to let him go upfront and put Sturridge back wide.

studge was telling elano

striker said:

They were supposed to be rotating - thats what bowen was telling sturridge in ther 2 minute ignore the game argument. Not sure what Elano was saying to hughes as they wernt screaming at each other.

josh06 said:

Before every game a panflet is sent by the FA to every club and player - i imagine it gets read once and discarded, the info contained within seldom changes. It says in this panflet that you can not go onto the pitch in any jewellry apart from a wedding ring which must be taped.

So for him to be sat on the bench with them is a bit silly, to then have to delay the sub while he takes them out cos the 4th official spotted them is worse.

Players get away with it occasionally, you maye see earings (Fuller had them on recently) and the occasional necklace but its not allowed.

i asked the question because i genuinely didnt realise what had occured or supposedly occured.

so can anyone confirm, was vassell twatting about with his earings when he should have been on the pitch, or is it the press shit stirring.

either way its bloody amateue of vassell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.