!?!?!? did we get knocked out of europe lastnight?

chase of spades

!?!?!?!?!
Kinel,i didnt bother coming on here last night cuz i thought people would be moaning and by the looks of it i was right.
Its only half time,an away goal would of been great but we can win at eastlands im sure!
I noticed Dzeko and Mario are getting shit again,we are so lucky to have these players and all they get when we lose is a load of shit from their own fans,idiots!
Mario had an allergy didnt he!? but of course thats his fault aint it,nobody on here have allergys to anything do they??
It was minus temps there lastnight,that makes a huge difference to some players ie Dzeko,i didnt think we played that bad to tbh,we sure didnt deserve to get beat by that score line either,but hey its only Kiev,we should be beating them easy shouldnt we,come on,alot of fans are sounding like rags for gods sake!
I seriously cant believe the shit Marios getting,he wont be getting shit if he scores next week will he?
Its half time,have faith!!

CTID

We are as good as knocked out yea. Or can you see us putting 2 or even 3 past that side? I sure as hell can't. Not after seeing for weeks how lackluster and completely devoid of ideas we look in the final third.

Not after witnessing time and time again how we are playing one of the most lethal finishers from crosses and not put a single cross into the box for him.

Not checked the stats,but i`m pretty sure they don`t travel very well.

Still game on for me!

Pretty much yeah. Can't see us scoring 3 without conceeding one, especially after performances in recent games. I hope they prove me wrong, but I'm not expecting miracles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.