Did we go to the Moon? New footage shows perhaps otherwise.

Mr Ed (The Stables)

Ok this old chestnut once again.

I think the only time I ever got into an argument on bluemoon came about because of this subject.

So inviting friendly discussion with arguments for and against I suggest that this 40 minute documentary will if you are an unbeliever like me, it will cement those views in concrete. If you are a believer it may possibly make you consider that perhaps some of the achievement was in fact staged.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW4_5kAPzb0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW4_5kAPzb0</a>

Check out the video between 34mins 24 seconds and 35minutes 38 seconds.

Without even watching it i can tell you without 100% doubt that the video is full of flaws and nonsense. We went to the moon. The End

I have less time for Moon "unbelievers" than I do for theists. But I shall watch the documentary first and then come back and shout at the OP.

We went to the moon.

I know because I saw a programme about it many moons ago. In fact there's a man that lives there:

images

Cant be arsed wasting my time. Its a historical fact, a massive achievement, a scientific and engineering feat, testimony to the skill and bravery of the astronauts and those charged with their safety, and an insult to the memory of Neil Armstrong, who ended up living as though it never happened due to the ridiculous sceptics when he should have spent a life celebrating the fact, to even think it didnt happen. It happened.

The science about the Van Allen belts is absolute bollocks. Firzst thing they have mentioned is total crap.

If the US hadn't been to the moon the USSR and China at the time would have screamed it from the mountains.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Cant be arsed wasting my time. Its a historical fact, a massive achievement, a scientific and engineering feat, testimony to the skill and bravery of the astronauts and those charged with their safety, and an insult to the memory of Neil Armstrong, who ended up living as though it never happened due to the ridiculous sceptics when he should have spent a life celebrating the fact, to even think it didnt happen. It happened.

Well said mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.