Did we really get it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chief said:
We're not really here said:
I'm totally confused. Surely we didn't make such a monumental cock up that we didn't know what we needed to top the group. We have a hundred coaches and countless analysts, if they really didn't know heads should roll because that is truly amateurish and embarrassing.
Whether we would have got another is immaterial, it is a joke that a top class outfit could be so clueless.

Not seen the interview. Did Pellegrini think our 18 goals to Bayern's 17 was the deciding factor and not head-to-head aggregate? Or is he simply being misunderstood?
ITV not shown the interview, but elsewhere I've read that Milner knew a 4th would do it.

If we'd have put another forward on we might have conceded.

Pingu the Penguin said:
I'm totally confused. Surely we didn't make such a monumental cock up that we didn't know what we needed to top the group. We have a hundred coaches and countless analysts, if they really didn't know heads should roll because that is truly amateurish and embarrassing.
Whether we would have got another is immaterial, it is a joke that a top class outfit could be so clueless.

No offence mate, but you're a complete dick
Cheers, care to explain why?

Got to love our fans. We beat Bayern at home with reserve team and it's not enough. Instead of giving credit to our team and the coach we nitpick shit

How am I a WUM? I'm delighted we won, but if and I mean IF we didn't know it's astonishingly poor.

Because on one of the most fantastic nights in our history you are on a fishing trip by focusing on a possible negative that the vast majority of us couldn't give a fuck about.

Bed time mate.

Pingu the Penguin said:

No offence mate, but you're a complete dick

why is he ? was you happy with the late subs and the chance of have a easier 16

Listen I'm hoping it is shit stirring from Sky but it needs to be clarified or it will be used as a stick to beat us with. I think it may well have been lost in translation but what I am saying is relevant if we did cock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.