Did we win the premier league yesterday?

I actually can't believe what JIM WHITE has been saying about us on the first 10 mins of the 10 o'clock show this morning. He's literally not stopped talking about our money and basically said we have cheated our way to the title. Ive had to tweet him telling him he's a wanker. What a fucking clown this guy is. It wouldn't be a disaster if his yellow tie strangles him

willipp said:
Holy shit, is anyone watching SSN??? This idiot presenter is absolutely ripping City to pieces. Nothing about how good our football has been, just talking about money, referee decisions going for us, aguero should of been sent of for his challenge on noble. What an absolute fuckwit.

just thought exactly this mate. Fucking embarrassing. SSN should sack him. He's an absolute tit. curbishley and mcdermott and the other fella are just disregarding his comments as if to say "wtf are you talking about you clown."

you have to appreciate that they will de DEVASTATED this morning, as liverpool didn't win it

They backed their horse weeks ago, and it fell at the final hurdle

We were never going to get any praise from those cunts at sky, as their main audience is plastic scousers and plastic rags

blue b4 the moon said:
SSN leading with Cole, Shaw, Hodgson, in fact anything but us.

I've done a hour we've had 3 minute slot and 2 sentences. Not even mentioned as they go to breaks.

It shouldn't piss me off but it does.

No one won it apparantly Plop pool should have won it

*Yawn* This type of thread again.

They will be covering the parade no doubt. Other things happen in the world of sport.

If you really don't like it, do what I do, don't watch.

jaiden said:
I actually can't believe what JIM WHITE has been saying about us on the first 10 mins of the 10 o'clock show this morning. He's literally not stopped talking about our money and basically said we have cheated our way to the title. Ive had to tweet him telling him he's a wanker. What a fucking clown this guy is. It wouldn't be a disaster if his yellow tie strangles him

I simply do not recall one quote about City 'cheating their way to the Capital one cup victory'..

Its quite depressing that all thes no-nowts on tv/radio have no grasp whatsoever on City's real involvement in trying to comply with FFP...

Listen up you media cunts...Uefa moved the goalposts...we didnt cheat!!

willipp said:
Holy shit, is anyone watching SSN??? This idiot presenter is absolutely ripping City to pieces. Nothing about how good our football has been, just talking about money, referee decisions going for us, aguero should of been sent of for his challenge on noble. What an absolute fuckwit.
Yep, saw it pmsl at the bitter **** tbh.

I never thought I'd ever buy the Mirror but I just picked up a copy. Not only is there shitloads of coverage (front page, back page & 4 inside back pages) there's a 4 page centre spread pullout. They've even changed their red & white Daily Mirror logo to sky blue & white for today. On top of that their report on the rags' game is headlined "United end wasted season with a whimper."

Oh what a great time to be a blue.

blue b4 the moon said:
SSN leading with Cole, Shaw, Hodgson, in fact anything but us.

I've done a hour we've had 3 minute slot and 2 sentences. Not even mentioned as they go to breaks.
[flash=][/flash]
It shouldn't piss me off but it does.
Thought the same then realised the parade will be live etc, so more than enough about us later.

laserblue said:
I never thought I'd ever buy the Mirror but I just picked up a copy. Not only is there shitloads of coverage (front page, back page & 4 inside back pages) there's a 4 page centre spread pullout. They've even changed their red & white Daily Mirror logo to sky blue & white for today. On top of that their report on the rags' game is headlined "United end wasted season with a whimper."

Oh what a great time to be a blue.

I noticed that every single national paper had a photo of us on the front page all apart from the Daily Mail and Express. But expected it from the Mail
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-27368804

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.