Did we win the premier league yesterday?

Fuck them.

We know we won, the players know they won, thats all that matters.

Bluemoon risen...(again)

willipp said:
Holy shit, is anyone watching SSN??? This idiot presenter is absolutely ripping City to pieces. Nothing about how good our football has been, just talking about money, referee decisions going for us, aguero should of been sent of for his challenge on noble. What an absolute fuckwit.

He was playing devil's advocate. He even felt uncomfortable saying those things and the panel were laughing at him.

Regarding Quinn he has spoken out for us in recent weeks. He has defended us in Uefa 50 million fine. He talked up all the good that the money has brought to the club both on and off the field. He isn't too bad tries to be balanced has strong ties to us and Sunderland and has had a go at both teams when things weren't going well.

willipp said:
Holy shit, is anyone watching SSN??? This idiot presenter is absolutely ripping City to pieces. Nothing about how good our football has been, just talking about money, referee decisions going for us, aguero should of been sent of for his challenge on noble. What an absolute fuckwit.
He did say he was only playing Devils Advocate and they weren't his personal feelings or questions....which begs the question who's feelings and questions are they....sky the fucking ballbags

Sky were running a story this morning that the Rags sixth place finish was the worst defense of a title since Blackburn finished seventh the year after they won it. I think sky need to take a look at the table - the one on the side of the screen as they were running the story! Idiots.

It's a scandal how little coverage there's been, and a lot of what is written/said has to involve some crap on FFP.

And yes, I do partly agree that it shouldn't bother us, we won the league, and a lack of coverage is irrelevent.... except for the fact that City are going places, and if our plans for world domination are to go anywhere, then we need some positive coverage, whether we care or not. If the media keeps on with its bias and keeps on overlooking our achievements, we're going to continue to struggle to compete with the rags and scousers for the "outsde" support we need to bring in the money.

kidZuDm.png

This is ridiculous. The Independent also have a story about Andy Carroll going to Dubai on holiday above us winning the league. Andy fucking Carroll.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Can you imagine what the media would have been like this morning if Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or the rags had won the title? We'd have non-stop coverage featuring every ex-player and celebrity fan they could lay their hands on.

That's my point. I don't expect a wankfest but exposure brings new 'fans' which is relevant for FFP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.