Did you call a bonfire a bonty or a bommy?

He sounds like a bit of a cheeky **** mate.

He just came into the thread like a train from Nowhere Town puffing blowing and steaming at his whistle offering little help with my predicament then just dropped his trews let rip and chugged off like a thief in the night having stolen not only my dignity but an assemblance of pride that I may never get back . That cheeky cnunt has knocked me back weeks mate and It's not like I have even spoken with him before. Do you think it's because I slagged of Northern rail when I went to Southport on one of there 10p away day trips because if it was the that's all it was worth. I have the photographs and everything and it was full of cobwebs stains and depravity.

Last edited:
Ohhh mummy daddy please can we go to the bonfire this weekend,or up here,we going to bommy this weekend mam.

Nowt to do with "proper" upbringing,because not all were brought up with a silver spoon in their gobs....oopppsss I mean mouths.

And for the record we had fucking turnips not pumpkins on Halloween,but still had a great time,due to our upbringing
Spiffing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.