Did You Go Halifax Away In the FA Cup in 1980?

It's know good claiming you were at York if you didn't do Halifax, Shrewsbury and Lincoln and various other calamities, along the way
"Where were you when you were shit"they all sing.
The simple answer is, I was there, along with thousands of others and that's what makes us F.O.C unique.
We've seen the good and bad times and that in a nutshell is the history clubs problem, they haven't had to deal with shit,until Chelsea and City shook up the cartel.

Yes and Shrewsbury the previous year. Vowed not to go to an away fa cup game against lower opposition again, but relented and went to Peterborough in 81 (scraped a win, Tommy Booth scored).

Should have been, dad took sis as I won tickets from radio Manchester for alty v orient

I was only a kid. Remember coming into the house and my dad telling me we'd lost. I thought he was winding me up until 6pm when I saw the pink final

I had to work probably luckily, I was at Shrewsbury though and was ejected for chucking lumps of ice...err snowballs at the giddy fuckers in that 3 level roof stand in the left side of us.

14 year old me was stood right at the front, to the right of the goal. Still makes me shiver, was it really necessary to remind us about this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.