Did You Miss Yaya's Goal?

Only ever missed one goal. Robbie fowler scored it. Was at the bar having a pint. Never used to drink at the ground, but that day I chose to. I had my lad who was about 8 and he said come on dad, they have come back out. I said it be ok, we go in a minute. Guess what, fowler scored and that was the only goal of the game!

ChichesterBlue said:
Forget the early leavers (I'm quite often one of them mid-week having 260 miles to drive back...although thank f*ck I stayed last night!)

It's again the empty seats around the ground which is disappointing, where season ticket holders ain't attending (their choice of course)...just a shame the club hasn't implemented a better option than viagogo for people to offload...or at least start reducing the size of the family stand, where tickets are so cheap for the kids that it's easy for parents just not to bring them when it's either an awkward time or the kids can't be arsed. It's crap seeing the south stand having min 500 empty seats every game when there are other fans who would take up those places instead.

The empty seat thing is annoying, I happened to work nearly in Manc on wednesday as was in poynton. I left at 3 just to get home for kickoff to watch on tv, same journey almost as yours but didnt even think there would be spares floating about.

malg said:
Saw it, and just laughed......I actually laughed. The bloke is immense. I want to see that with the Benny Hill chase music played over it.

And for some reason Gerrard had a better season than him even though he has had the same amount of goals as Joe hart and Manuel pellegrini from open play this season.

jrb said:
;-)

Be honest.
No, stayed up till after 2am in Sri Lanka (holiday booked long before the game was re-arranged), but most of our hotel neighbours were awake when he scored, as we'd cheered the other three before that, especially the first. Great goal though, but as soon as he picked the ball up, I knew he'd score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.