Did You Miss Yaya's Goal?

wythenshaweblue£££ said:
To everyone who did ud be gutted should of stayed till the end was a massive win lat night and an amazing run and goal.

Well I missed the goal and I can categorically state that in no way was "I gutted" at only seeing Yaya`s goal when I got back home and watched the full match on the tele.

it puzzles me because compared to Maine Rd , the Etihad is a lot easier getting out and away. I could see people in the East Stand leaving at 82 minutes .
I was in the South Stand and there were people all around me who never made a damned sound the whole game. Some of our fans are too polite ,or too shy to express their feelings in public.

missed it computer decided to go on the blink missed second goal as well same reason

No and it was great that he scored 100th league goal this season . This bloke is the dogs bollocks .

No. And I don't know why, but the excitement of the goal reminded me of SWP smashing in a goal against scum, brill

for those that did miss it ... it was a monster goal ..... so in true monster style proportions .......

yaya-monster-goal.gif

baildon blue said:
No and it was great that he scored 100th league goal this season . This bloke is the dogs bollocks .
Sat with my daughter in the family stand 5 rows from the front, soaking wet watching this beast of a man bearing down on goal getting closer and closer whilst the whole of the villa defense trailed in his wake, then just as the keeper bared down upon him he unleashed with perfect precision this thunderbolt of a shot which burst the net right in front of our eyes...........a moment we shall never forget.........magical.

Three blokes next to me always leave with about 5 minutes to go. They have missed loads of goals including lasts nights. I always tell them about the goals when they come to the next game.

Been some belters - Irelands v Reading, Barry v Reading, SWP v Wolves and last nights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.