Did You Miss Yaya's Goal?

100th premier league goal. Yaya riding us to victory for the title with a goal that will be forever remembered

Wouldn't have liked to have missed that one

cityok said:
Eccles Blue said:
I saw every goal even though I was absolutely soaking wet through!! The only downside to sitting on the front row! But I don't care because that is what watching football is all about, rain, sleet, hail, wind, snow and once in a Blue moon.......... the sun!!

I felt sorry though for those who didn't manage to get there until half time because of the threatened 'jumper' on the Mancunian. A guy who sits on our row and comes from Worcester for every home match got stuck in the traffic and then had to leave at 85 minutes because he is working at 5.00 tomorrow morning. That is dedication!

feel like a proper cnut being an armchair fan after reading that. nice post.

all i got in my defence is, i support City 24/7

No, no, no, I wasn't getting at anyone, just stating facts. My philosophy is that you support your team in your own way, no one supporter is better than another. We all support City whether we watch at the Etihad, on TV, in a pub or just listening on the radio. If people want to leave early they have every right to. I was just trying to explain why some people might have arrived late tonight. Sorry. :-)

oakiecokie said:
Ah,here we go again,the "I`m a better and bigger supporter than you because I stayed till the end" thread.

No, I just asked the question.

It wasn't a trick question, honest. ;-)

Eccles Blue said:
cityok said:
Eccles Blue said:
I saw every goal even though I was absolutely soaking wet through!! The only downside to sitting on the front row! But I don't care because that is what watching football is all about, rain, sleet, hail, wind, snow and once in a Blue moon.......... the sun!!

I felt sorry though for those who didn't manage to get there until half time because of the threatened 'jumper' on the Mancunian. A guy who sits on our row and comes from Worcester for every home match got stuck in the traffic and then had to leave at 85 minutes because he is working at 5.00 tomorrow morning. That is dedication!

No, no, no, I wasn't getting at anyone, just stating facts. My philosophy is that you support your team in your own way, no one supporter is better than another. We all support City whether we watch at the Etihad, on TV, in a pub or just listening on the radio. If people want to leave early they have every right to. I was just trying to explain why some people might have arrived late tonight. Sorry. :-)
Don't fucking apologise for him being a shit fan!
;)

Me and Our Kid sit bout 10-12 rows back its not the rain that effects us as in being out in the open its the fucking drips from the roof!!!!
At 0-0 in the 63rd minute the constant big fuck off drips that kept landing on my head were seriously pissing me off!!
By the 65th minute I didn't give a flying fuck about the drips! you could of thrown a bucket of water over me and I wouldn't of cared!!!
Sorry getting bit carried away there!! there wasn't as much of an exodus tonight as usual but still there was a few sneaking out!! fair play if youre going to work but theres too many for that!! Well there was some divine punishment for you halfwits who go early as you missed a Yaya special!!! HaHa!! serves you right!!, Do you go early from a concert before the encore when everybody is shouting More! you get off??? or 10 minutes before the end of a film at the pictures??
IMO I think not stopping to clap the lads off at the end is disrespectful. The crowd were good tonight, it needs to be even better on Sunday..
We are known throughout the land as being top fans so lets show em on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
cityok said:
Eccles Blue said:

Why feel like a C.nt?

I have a season ticket which I paid £700+ for and haven't been on a single game this season due to illness, operations and shit like that.

My son goes on in my stead, I unfortunately have to settle for the next best thing which is settling down with a few tins and watching the game in the comfort of your own home.

We are all City fans, simples imo.

You didn't need to be in the stadium to be nervous as shit at 0-0.

Well done City tonight, well done those blues that can make it to the game, and well done my docs for enabling me to enjoy the occasion from my own home!!

Thanks Blue, good on you, good luck.

I did, had to make sure my 78 yr old mum got the tram back to Manchester before the crush at the end of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.