Didn't take long Bigga - Sarah Palin

...and last night i thought.."imagine if the father of this child is some red-neck tosser...."?

Quel-sur-fuckin-prise!!!! as they say in france!

So she would rather f**k up her 17 year old daughters entire life than see her make her own decision on abortion or not, and isn`t it statutory rape over there at less than 18?
don`t see them prosecuting.....

steeviedblue said:
So she would rather f**k up her 17 year old daughters entire life than see her make her own decision on abortion or not, and isn`t it statutory rape over there at less than 18?

I believe its less than 17. this woman is sick, she supports intelligent design FFS! I have to admit I did laugh my ass off when her 17 daughter's boyfriend was on stage at the convention. He looked like he was going to shit his shorts! Can you imagine 5 months ago he as tagging some girl without a care in the world, a few months later he has been ordered to marry her and is on stage at the Republican convention!!!!!! Talk about a major ooops!

Knight1979 said:
steeviedblue said:

I believe its less than 17. this woman is sick, she supports intelligent design FFS! I have to admit I did laugh my ass off when her 17 daughter's boyfriend was on stage at the convention. He looked like he was going to shit his shorts! Can you imagine 5 months ago he as tagging some girl without a care in the world, a few months later he has been ordered to marry her and is on stage at the Republican convention!!!!!! Talk about a major ooops!

Does seem a tad ironic that the staunchest advocates of intelligent design are the ones who have failed so miserably out of it.
And,by the looks of the wretched Palin clan,the morning-after pill should be mandatory in the water supply.
Like Darwinism.
But in reverse.

Knight1979 said:
This will make you vomit. This woman needs to be put to sleep like stray dog.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080903/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_palin_iraq_war

Great spot. In agmonst the incredible crap she spouts, I found this, on the soldiers in the Iraq occupation...

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

What I'm hoping for, is that WOMEN, who she's obviously been brought in to 'relate' to will see that this statement is hardline and that she is willing to go to war, for a religious crusade. I'm hoping they won't WANT anymore of their sons being cannon foddered for an 'unjust war'.

I hope this, and more, is what screws Palin and her Devil, er sorry, her boss McCain to the wall.

Let's hope, eh?

My response to those who say that they cannot vote for Obama becuase he is black is to tell them that I cannot vote for McCain because he cannot do the wave. And it is "unAmerican" not to be able to do the wave.

I'm joking, of course, but they get all pissy. And watching that is fucking hilarious!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.