Diego Carlos

Just watched the penalty incident back five times or so. The only real opportunity Diego had to take out Traore before he got to the box is the initial touch he took halfway inside his own half. If he did that then would we be criticising him for picking up an "unnecessary" booking?

The only other question I've got is why was he so far out of position? I've not been able to pay full attention because I'm moving my mum's living room around. Was he just chasing in the first place? Kounde left a big space for Traore to run into because he was covering the man who ran into where Carlos should have been.

The Steve Bruce, sideways barge into him & both fall over, would have sufficed imo.

Not sure why he was there. Perhaps he had been watching Koulibaly.

If like to think we’ve scouted him and like koulibaly not based on one game
He looks big strong athletic
Thing is can he retain possession and can he tackle
We seem to struggle with having players who can do both!

Honestly, he seems to look ideal for us. Really does. Seems so composed on the ball. Looks the part. I’ve gone from desperate for KK to hoping we bin our move for him off and go all out for Carlos. I’m sure we could include a player to lower the fee if City deemed £67 (€75m) release clause too much.

City made a mistake with overpaying for Stones so I think they are very careful of making the same mistake again. 75m is ridiculous for this guy. He barely have any experience. 1 season in La Liga and 50 minutes against Wolves and everyone suddenly want to splash the cash on him.

City made a mistake with overpaying for Stones so I think they are very careful of making the same mistake again. 75m is ridiculous for this guy. He barely have any experience. 1 season in La Liga and 50 minutes against Wolves and everyone suddenly want to splash the cash on him.

I don't know one way or the other, but I do know he has done fuck all in the last 2 games & the guy next to him has been as good or better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.