Diego Carlos

Just saw that penalty thing. Honestly, like a few others have said, the thing that I took from it is that he's bloody fast! Literally 99% of players wouldn't have reached the area if he was chasing them. He'll play someone like Traore a handful of times a season at most. The pen wasn't great, but I don't think it was catastrophic really.

He just let Traore chest the ball, without going within 5 yards of him.

Traore, being shite, wasted the ball, but you would have thought he might be keen not to give him any space.

Just saw that penalty thing. Honestly, like a few others have said, the thing that I took from it is that he's bloody fast! Literally 99% of players wouldn't have reached the area if he was chasing them. He'll play someone like Traore a handful of times a season at most. The pen wasn't great, but I don't think it was catastrophic really.
You heard if he’s our first choice or Koulibaly still or even anything?

Might if you wanted to use Zinchenko as part of any deal.

Yeah that was my thought. Forgot it for a second :)

Funny how everyone assume Zinchenko is the one leaving but it would make most sense I guess. Angelino still of to Leipzig?

Just watched the penalty incident back five times or so. The only real opportunity Diego had to take out Traore before he got to the box is the initial touch he took halfway inside his own half. If he did that then would we be criticising him for picking up an "unnecessary" booking?

The only other question I've got is why was he so far out of position? I've not been able to pay full attention because I'm moving my mum's living room around. Was he just chasing in the first place? Kounde left a big space for Traore to run into because he was covering the man who ran into where Carlos should have been.

Just watched the penalty incident back five times or so. The only real opportunity Diego had to take out Traore before he got to the box is the initial touch he took halfway inside his own half. If he did that then would we be criticising him for picking up an "unnecessary" booking?

The only other question I've got is why was he so far out of position? I've not been able to pay full attention because I'm moving my mum's living room around. Was he just chasing in the first place? Kounde left a big space for Traore to run into because he was covering the man who ran into where Carlos should have been.

carlos is playing on the left and traore went through on the right and Carlos was trying to cover

Yeah that was my thought. Forgot it for a second :)

Funny how everyone assume Zinchenko is the one leaving but it would make most sense I guess. Angelino still of to Leipzig?

They have made the usual ‘we’d love to but not at that price’ noises, but for a team on the brink of the CL semi-finals that rings a little hollow. Would be rather ironic if Angelino goes further in the tournament than us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.