Diego Carlos

MCFC1993

Telegraph reporting that he's one of our main targets.

I know of him but not watched him really

So important we get this position right. I personally would prefer Koulibaly but we could be keeping the budget open for a huge signing.

Last edited:
Reported £65 mill release clause, so not a saving on KK. Loves a tackle from what I’ve seen

Telegraph reporting that he's one of our main targets.

I know of him but not watched him really

So important we get this position right. I personally would prefer Koulibaly but we could be keeping the budget open for a huge signing.

We cant really save on defence. If the defence is trash then the team has no hope in the league as we saw this season.

If this is true then either Napoli are asking FAR too much or Koulibaly simply doesnt fancy it.

Haven't seen a ton of him besides an odd game here and there but he doesn't sound like he'd come particularly cheap and is 27. If you're going to do that you just go for Koulibaly instead. Maybe just something to get De Laurentiis to the table.

This sounds to me like a media plant to bring De Laurentiis to heel. After his previous antics I'd want a legitimate optiok to walk away from the KK deal.

Reactions: NMB
There were credible reports linking him with Bayern the other day and I’ve heard good things about him. Release clause is €75m apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.