Diego Carlos

Quite impressed with Kounde and Diego Carlos, but the player that stood out for me tonight was Reguilon (not just because of his goal).

Looks a really tidy left back. Good energy, pretty fast, good ball retention, good movement, looked half decent at the back (nice balance). If he is going for 20-25m then we should really be considering it. Voted the best left back in La Liga as well.

Quite impressed with Kounde and Diego Carlos, but the player that stood out for me tonight was Reguilon (not just because of his goal).

Looks a really tidy left back. Good energy, pretty fast, good ball retention, good movement, looked half decent at the back (nice balance). If he is going for 20-25m then we should really be considering it. Voted the best left back in La Liga as well.
That whole defence including Navas have been fantastic this season.

I'd take any of those 3 mentioned. Kounde is one of the future, Carlos is a unit and Reguillon looks a talent. Heard he could be Leicester's replacement for Chilwell if he does go to Chelsea. Some may argue that Reguillon is a better player already!

Looks quite a powerful unit & has some recovery pace which would leave Otters in the dust.

In saying that yes he does seem to have Otamendi tendencies, most notably going to ground & his eagerness to always get to the ball first taking out the man which may land him in trouble in the Prem.

Handled Dzeko well today & denied him a goal scoring opportunity but am a bit concerned he maybe simply a one season wonder. Can't deny he has some talent though & would improve us currently what we have at the back...taking out Laporte of course.

A 17/18 Otamendi with added pace would be ideal

We need a front-foot monster who will challenge for everything to allow the Rolls Royce that is Laporte to mop up and play out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.