Diego Forlan vs Samuel Eto'o

BlueMooner87

So who do you think we are most likley to get? and who would you prefer

Similar players for similar price around £20 mill

Last season Forlan pipped the post on scoring with 35 goals in 45 apparences very impressive with a goal every 1.28 games, while eto scored more with 36 he had 52 apperances with a goal ever 1.44 games.

Forlan is 30 years old while Eto'o is 28

For me I would go for Eto'o for a few reasons, 1. he is younger will get a couple more years out of him, 2. He is better built better strength, 3. I think for most people Forlan proved he couldn't hack it in Premier League and it would be a huge risk to give him another crack at the whip.

I get the feeling we are more likly to get Forlan though for some reason...

Maybe I am wrong though

BlueMooner87 said:
So who do you think we are most likley to get? and who would you prefer

Similar players for similar price around £20 mill

Last season Forlan pipped the post on scoring with 35 goals in 45 apparences very impressive with a goal every 1.28 games, while eto scored more with 36 he had 52 apperances with a goal ever 1.44 games.

Forlan is 30 years old while Eto'o is 28

For me I would go for Eto'o for a few reasons, 1. he is younger will get a couple more years out of him, 2. He is better built better strength, 3. I think for most people Forlan proved he couldn't hack it in Premier League and it would be a huge risk to give him another crack at the whip.

I get the feeling we are more likly to get Forlan though for some reason...

Maybe I am wrong though
No contest really...Etoo is worth 50% more than Forlan in my view. I doubt we will get either.

would rather have etoo,

but would not turn my nose up at forlan, for the past 3 years, he has been quality, may be 30, but could get a couple of years out of him and maybe could push us to the next level

i would be happy with either to be honest

at this point in my city supporting life, i am just excited, and i trust decisions which the club make

and who ever we sign i wil be happy with, and wont write anyone off before they have even kicked a ball

the only way is up....

baaaaby....

ctid

Obviously Eto'o would be the player I'd rather have at City - age and style of play being the two biggest arguments in his favour for me.

Forlan would be a fantastic signing though - he's been excellent for a few seasons now, and I'm sure he would bag us a shitload of goals if he came here.

I just can't quite see us getting Eto'o though - so as a back up option, Forlan is about as good as they come!

i dont no why but i would prefer forlan, even though i think eto'o is better player.

i dont no why but i would prefer forlan, even though i think eto'o is better player.

Eto'o - no contest, but it won't happen, and I'd take Tevez over Forlan, but they won't sell him to us or Liverpool - so it's probably Forlan or someone else. No European competition will be problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.