Diego Forlan vs Samuel Eto'o

Why not?

.....................Given....................
Onouha K.Toure Y.Toure Lescott
............Ireland...... Barry............
Tevez ..........Robinho....... Forlan
......................Eto'o....................

The front 4 to rotate like a Gatling Gun Goal Machine :-)

The other 6 players to concentrate on providing the ammo and dealing with the rare times the opposition make it ot of their own penalty box.

Forlan. Generally has outscored Eto'o in the same league and doing that while playing for an inferior side to the one that Eto'o has played in.

Also I think he has a genuine desire to prove himself in the premiership while I believe money would be the only motive for Eto'o.

And Forlan won't miss a month or so for the African Nations.

Would be delirious if we signed either! Not worried about which one it is - both great.

More worried that while we are talking Eto'o and Forlan Hughes is actually deciding who he wants most out of RSC and Michael Owen!

I'd prefer Eto'o for sure. But I'd not be unhappy about Forlan coming over either. Both would represent significant and much needed improvement in our firepower.

Balti said:
I'd prefer Eto'o for sure. But I'd not be unhappy about Forlan coming over either. Both would represent significant and much needed improvement in our firepower.

I was just about to post the same

either player would greatly improve our fire power along with RSC and Tevez (if the rumors come good) we'll have striking options that will worry most if not all team next season

nickson71 said:
Balti said:

I was just about to post the same

either player would greatly improve our fire power along with RSC and Tevez (if the rumors come good) we'll have striking options that will worry most if not all team next season

I agree but Forlan doesn't have as many years left in the game as Eto'o & has the earlier failure on his record. He's also seriously unorthodox & takes up different positions than most strikers. Whether that would be a good or bad thing in our team I don't know.

I'd be excited if we signed either one of them.

But what really excites me is our youngsters will get to be around and train with seriously top class strikers, and the likes of Big Phil, Boj and Ched (if he's still here) will learn loads from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.