Diego would come to city

East Stand Level 2 said:
Brucie Bonus said:
LOL. So he wants to move to City then. Could a "come and get me" be any clearer?

Not to Mark Hughes he would sooner buy a load of rubish

Hughes is actually buying players that city can get, the whoppers on here think you can sign kaka, messi, villa,buffon, diego.... you boys are living in a fucking dream world.

2 Footed Tackle said:
East Stand Level 2 said:
Brucie Bonus said:
LOL. So he wants to move to City then. Could a "come and get me" be any clearer?

Hughes is actually buying players that city can get, the whoppers on here think you can sign kaka, messi, villa,buffon, diego.... you boys are living in a fucking dream world.

And ur just a scared little RAG so why dont you go fuck off u dirty little C*NT!

BoundedCascade said:
2 Footed Tackle said:
East Stand Level 2 said:
Brucie Bonus said:

And ur just a scared little RAG so why dont you go fuck off u dirty little C*NT!

A scared rag?

why would anybody be scared of citeh??

you go for "kaka" but sign bellamy!!

you are the biggest joke in world football right now..... its fucking massively brilliant!!!

I bet your fucking well hard sat behind your keyboard, you better get to bed now son you've bin up all night pretending to be the biggest red in britain, you'll be late for school if your not careful, so get some sleep. Dont forget your utd butty box, then get up refreshed ready for another day facing the school bullies. Sweet dreams son lol

I think 2 footed tackle is funny although deluded. The reds are obviously bothered or they wouldn't be on here.

We are building the best squad we have ever had and have limitless resources. Our youth team is probably the best in the World and is getting better. Yes we are probably trying to run before we can walk but either way you have got to be thick to think we wont get there at all.

If that makes us the laughing stock of the World then keep laughing lads. The only thing keeping United successful (and there is no doubt only Barca would give them a game right now) is Fergie. When old bacon face goes watch the team slowly fall apart and they are going to have to pay those spiralling debts one day :-)

Time is on our side like never before.

kaka vs diego

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmWO4nTs6zw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmWO4nTs ... re=related</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.