Swp Ireland Diego Robinho
---------Bellamy

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
-----------Hart
Zabaleta Richards Kompany Bridge
---------De Jong
---------Bellamy

Who would captain this team though? Are Richards/Dunne good enough to be playing regularly if we get a new CB before Feb 2nd? Surely we need our captain to be playing regularly? Are we there yet mum?

Sheikh Django said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
-----------Hart
Zabaleta Richards Kompany Bridge
---------De Jong
---------Bellamy

Who would captain this team though? Are Richards/Dunne good enough to be playing regularly if we get a new CB before Feb 2nd? Surely we need our captain to be playing regularly? Are we there yet mum?

Kompany, and no we are not there yet 'son'

Kompany, Ireland or Robinho.

Thats a fucking good team right there. Would like to see Elano come on later in games or start. Shame at seeing Zab at RB again as I thought he was fucking class at DM and Richards was class at RB.

Omiclops said:
Kompany, Ireland or Robinho.

Thats a fucking good team right there. Would like to see Elano come on later in games or start. Shame at seeing Zab at RB again as I thought he was fucking class at DM and Richards was class at RB.

I would put Zab at right back and put richards on the bench - until he sorts his head out. Or play Zab as the second DM player. On thing is for sure we need a decent ¬CH.

He night, but I would spend my money into FRANCK RIBERY, he would be the BEST player.
Before I would spend the money for DIEGO, I would try to get RIBERY, he is much better than Diego.
And he would bring quallity into the Team.

Diego or Ribery Their both Class, But if we got Diego hes friends with Robbie so he could settle all this stupid speculation that he is leaving but thats bollox anyway lol

Luke The Blue said:
Diego or Ribery Their both Class, But if we got Diego hes friends with Robbie so he could settle all this stupid speculation that he is leaving but thats bollox anyway lol

I really think we stay away from all this 'Robbie and his friends stuff'.

lol ye next thing we now it will be on SSN. "OMG Luke the blue has just mentioned that Robinho needs friends at city if he doesnt get friends does this mean hes gonna leave?"

They try make us look like wankers over nothing lol

and robinho has already said he wants to stay and has apologised :) but i would like Diego

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.