Diego

Never liked this guy. I really believe he's overrated. He was a totall disastor with Porto when he moved there from brazil few years ago. Even with the brazilian NT he never really impressed. I would say Elano showed more class than this guy with he's national team. The only place that he really played well was with bremen. He's talented no doubt but not as good as people would think IMO....

is he the type of player that will show up on the pitch on a Pompey away match in February?

interisti said:
Never liked this guy. I really believe he's overrated. He was a totall disastor with Porto when he moved there from brazil few years ago. Even with the brazilian NT he never really impressed. I would say Elano showed more class than this guy with he's national team. The only place that he really played well was with bremen. He's talented no doubt but not as good as people would think IMO....

I agree to a point but he does seem to be physically much better built than Elano & does a lot more work than Elano in the Brazil team so if he could be de-twattified slightly he could really be suited to the PL.

About time we are looking at this guy. He is available and he's magic.

Diego> Parker. Dont give a toss what you anti diego people say. Been a fan of him since he was 18.

how to Brazil play when Rob, Diego, Kaka are all in the same squad? Goodbye SWP or Ireland?

Andouble said:
how to Brazil play when Rob, Diego, Kaka are all in the same squad? Goodbye SWP or Ireland?

People won't care mate, which is a very very sad thing to say but it's true.

I will though.

interisti said:

that worries me because i actually believe everything you say, even though i have never met you before when you was talking about chiellini + other italian players you seemed to know everything and i agreed with everything.

anytime i seen diego he has looked class but what you said doesnt sound hes as good as i first thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.