Diego

OrigamiNinja said:
stuart141180 said:
carrconormcfc said:
stuart141180 said:
This dude is obviously class so are we saying Diego £25mil or Kaka £40 mil, who would you pick?????????????????

Kaka would cost at least £60 million

Ok but that makes me sway towards Diego, money may not be an issue now and I would love Kaka to play for city but the other £35mil could go towards two other quality players of one word class player, is Kaka that much better than Diego?

Whether he is worth that much more on the playing side is debateable but he is worth that much more on what it will do to the club, basically as soon as Kaka signs then not a single player on the planet is out of our reach. Diego may have the same affect on the football pitch but would have nothing like that affect off it!

Exactly, plus Kaka would be perfect marketing for ADUG's product. Through their eyes of course they want Kaka, and they seem ready to pay for them. Trouble is with such a huge name like Kaka, synonymous with milan, there's of course loads of things that has to happen for him to move. I reckon Berlusconi would want to keep Kaka as well, thus the insane pricetag.

I understand the logic and dont disagree, however Diego, Ribbery and benzeem would look good. (would cost more than the £35mil difference though)

Just watched diego on you tube shit hot but then again dont you tube make anyone look good! Anyway i would get him signed.Bags of skill excellent distributor of the ball.And he knows where the net is!

next 3 signings?!?
CF - VILLA OR AGUERO?
CAM - DIEGO?
GK - SHAY GIVEN
i think villa or aguero because our owners need big money signin...

KaKa Blue said:
next 3 signings?!?
CF - VILLA OR AGUERO?
CAM - DIEGO?
GK - SHAY GIVEN
i think villa or aguero because our owners need big money signin...

Aguero can play AM too.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c-fbSWTgUAM&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c-fbSWTgU ... re=related</a>

we have the cash why not go for him, he would play awsum behind bellend as you can see he can play a great thru ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.