Diesel claims.

I know someone who contacted one of these law firms who advertise about all these German cars and their emissions.
They want you to be willing to sign up so as to gain enough names of people to take them to court.
They have absolute no chance against the lawyers of BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen & co if it ever gets there.
Not quite true, in America they’ve paid out and I believe in numerous European countries as well, however I think it’s too late to jump on the bandwagon now as the cut off was Jan this year I believe.

Has anyone bothered with this?
Just seen an ad for claiming compensation if you’ve owned a diesel car registered between 2007 and 2020. I’ve owned 3. All second hand.

I was sceptical of the PPI scandal but ended up with a nice £2k after putting a claim in off the cuff.

Does anyone know if this is worth the hassle?
Chance your arm at it, was the other claim a hassle?

Not quite true, in America they’ve paid out and I believe in numerous European countries as well, however I think it’s too late to jump on the bandwagon now as the cut off was Jan this year I believe.
My mistake. It was a few years back and I have not followed the story as I have never owned one of the cars in question.
I'm just recalling what someone who inquired told me.

Can my mate claim even though he's knocked the DPF filters off on both of the vehicles he owns and had them remapped? He thanks you in advance.

Can my mate claim even though he's knocked the DPF filters off on both of the vehicles he owns and had them remapped? He thanks you in advance.
Got nothing to do with what the car is like now, it’s what it was like, so your mates all good, but like I said I don’t think your mate can claim now the deadline has passed

My mate wants to know how much this sort of job would cost or was it a diy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.